Cleveland Clinic Innovations hosts the Medical Innovation Summit as a way to bring together all stakeholders in healthcare to advance the conversation of medical innovation. The Summit is part of Cleveland Clinic’s commitment to drive healthcare innovation and quality. In this time of reform and restructuring, Cleveland Clinic believes it is essential that innovation remain at the core in the delivery of medical care.
Now in its 15th year, the Summit is renowned for thought-provoking panels, lively 1-on-1 discussions with influential CEOs and the discovery of the latest market-ready technologies poised to shake up the status quo. Many consider the Summit as the place for healthcare leaders to discuss and generate innovative solutions for the transformation of healthcare.
This October 23-25, the Medical Innovation Summit will bring together over 2,250 of the brightest leaders from around the world to downtown Cleveland to discuss investable technologies that will deliver on the powerful promise of Genomics & Precision Medicine.
- Industry leaders from Diagnostics, Pharma, Device, and Health IT companies
- Venture capitalists, angel investors and investment bankers
- Early stage company founders, innovators and aspiring entrepreneurs
- Professionals from private and public payers
- Providers, researchers and technology transfer professionals
- Clinical, medical affairs, regulatory and business development executives
- Consultants, attorneys and other service providers