NOHIMSS BREAKFAST MEETING
“The Challenges and Benefits of Application Rationalization and Consolidation”
This can't miss presentation is a unique opportunity to gain insight into the benefits and challenges encountered in aligning clinical and business directives with IT initiatives across Mercy Health, Ohio’s largest Health System. Our speakers will be Jim Yukech, Corporate Vice President, Relationship Management and Linda Androvich, MT (ASCP), CPHIMS, Corporate Director IT Vendor Management. Jim and Linda will share their experience in consolidating and rationalizing applications across 28 hospitals and 250 healthcare entities serving the Ohio and Kentucky markets.
As an attendee, you will:
- Gain a better understanding of how to structure an Application Consolidation and Rationalization effort
- Understand the financial benefits and lessons learned at Mercy Health
- Learn how to structure your governance process for managing your application portfolio
- Learn ways to hard wire application consolidation and rationalization within your organization
Please join us for this informative event.
7:30 Registration, breakfast and networking
9:00 Networking and self-guided tour (optional)
Cost and Sponsorships
- $35 per person
- Tables of 10 are available for groups for $300.
- Sponsorships are available Click Here.
Huntington Garage, 3rd & Lakeside