The following organizations have signed up for the Champion program and are taking the next steps to promote system interoperability.
Champions in the News
Why Become a Champion?
ConCert by HIMSS Champions will be part of a growing number of organizations that support a vendor-independent seal of certification for health information systems, designed to help provider organizations objectively evaluate interoperable solutions and their true impact on their organization over the long and short term. ConCert by HIMSS is transparent, collaborative and dedicated to innovation. As Champions, you will be among the elite organizations that have taken on leadership in interoperability.
Who Should Become a Champion?
ConCert by HIMSS Champions are those organizations that want to be assured that health IT products are interoperable and include the ability to store, access and share the health information that an organization and its patients require. We are looking for organizations of like-minded colleagues to become Champions. These organizations share a similar vision of more rapidly advancing interoperability leading to health information exchange, and support ConCert by HIMSS.
What Are the Benefits of Becoming a Champion?
As a Champion, you will:
- Post your organizational name/ logo on the ConCert by HIMSS Champion Webpage
- Receive complimentary acknowledgement in appropriate promotional materials and communications
- Be recognized as a ConCert by HIMSS Champion in the HIMSS Innovation Center
- Have the opportunity to submit a guest blog explaining the value and benefit of the ConCert by HIMSS certification program and share the link with constituents
- Obtain access to a promotional toolkit including a sample press release, marketing blurb with hyperlink, suggested tweets, logo requirements, article/blog submission instructions, etc.
What Are the Expectations of a Champion?
As a Champion, you will be expected to:
- Be a Non-Profit Partner, Corporate Member, or Organizational Affiliate Member to become a Champion
- Include a link to the ConCert by HIMSS webpage from your organization’s website
- Agree to promote ConCert by HIMSS at least 2 times a year through various communication tools, such as newsletters, conferences, social media, blogs, HTML outreaches, banner ads, etc.
- Participate in ConCert by HIMSS speaking or educational opportunities that are in person or virtual
- Share opportunities for HIMSS to present the value of ConCert by HIMSS at Champion educational events that are in person or virtual