Get set for a new exciting conference experience April 30 – May 1 in Cleveland, OH from Health 2.0 and HIMSS, focused on the collaboration between developers and healthcare providers on building emerging digital health technologies! We are proud to present - Dev4Health.
Join our awesome speakers and hundreds of developers, innovative leaders, designers, chief technology officers, chief innovation officers, start-ups, and health tech enthusiasts for two days of strategic networking, idea generation, and innovative workshops - plus live demos of some of the newest health tech start-ups.
- Kathy Giori, Senior Product Manager, Mozilla
- Tina Joros, General Manager, Open Business Unit & VP, Allscripts
- Josh Mandel, Health IT Ecosystem Lead, Verily
- Margaret Akazawa, Public Health Analyst, US Department of HHS, ONC
- Stan Huff, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
- Dan Gottlieb, Senior Technical Lead, SMART Health IT Project
- Aneesh Chopra, Former CTO of the US and President of CareJourney
- William Morris, Chief Medical Director, Cleveland Clinic
Why you should not miss Dev4Health
- Innovation Leaders: Hear cutting edge ideas to infuse your technology strategy with the latest insights and methodologies.
- Developers: Benefit from immersive content and hands-on learning by sharing open-source code, applications, interfaces and other resources with like-minded developers.
- Health Systems: Discover the latest health tech products to hit the market with live demos by some of the most innovative start-ups in healthcare.
- All Attendees: Join in-depth panel sessions focusing on health tech trends, including open tools in the U.S. healthcare server; healthcare focused developer programs; artificial intelligence and machine learning; blockchain; and more!
What are you waiting for? If you're looking to collaborate with developers on building new applications or discover new tools to enhance the healthcare experience, then Dev4Health is the place to be in a few weeks.
Only a few days left to register and save! Take advantage of the early bird savings. Save up $100 when you register by April 5, 2018.