The Global Center for Health Innovation and BioEnterprise Executive Briefing series provides senior thought leaders from industry, venture capital and private equity, and their portfolio company executives the opportunity to convene and interact in closed sessions. A unique opportunity for access and open discussion on the opportunities and challenges in achieving the vision of health care transformation hosted at the HIMSS Innovation Center.
“Healthcare Transformation: The Opportunities and Challenges in Leveraging Data”
How big data, AI, enhanced reality and other disruptive technologies will engage patients and clinicians in ways that will take healthcare to new levels. Use cases improving outcomes today.
The December 5th briefing will focus on trends, challenges, and implementations of artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions in healthcare. Included will be case studies of current projects and solutions. The briefing will feature a fireside chat with Dr. Brian Donley, Cleveland Clinic Chief of Staff/Vice Chair Medical Executive Committee and Dr. Jeff Hersh, Chief Medical Officer, Medical Solutions for GE Healthcare, and a keynote by Raja Rajamannar, Chief Marketing Officer, MasterCard and President, MasterCard Healthcare. Discussion leads will include:
- John Gardner, Managing Director, Nokia Growth Partners
- Karim Botros, Senior Vice President and Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer, The MetroHealth System
- Dr. Jeffrey Peters, Chief Operating Officer, University Hospitals Health System
- Raju Rishi, General Partner, RRE Ventures
- Terry Talbot, VP and General Manager, Siemens Healthcare, U.S.
- Aram Nerpouni, CEO, BioEnterprise
- Binoy Bhansali, Vice President, Blue Cross/Blue Shield Ventures
- Saurabh Bhansali, Partner, Health Velocity Capital
- Dr. Jonathan Haines, Chair of the Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics; and Director of the Institute for Computational Biology, Case Western Reserve University
- and entrepreneurial thought leaders.
This is an invite only program with no cost to attend.