The 3rd Annual Cleveland Medical Hackathon will once again deliver an innovative jolt to the healthcare industry. Students, developers, designers, investors, engineers, researchers, community members, will gather for a high-energy, all-night, problem-solving session to imagine and develop Health IT solutions that directly respond to a variety of specific healthcare challenges.
2017 challenges will focus on enabling precision medicine, implementing population health, and curtailing the opioid epidemic.
Ready to apply? Or need more info? Jump into the FAQ’s to learn more:
- What is the policy on Intellectual Property?
- Who can participate?
- Is there an age restriction?
- What is the focus of this hackathon?
- Why are you doing this?
- Why should I participate?
- How does this work exactly?
- When does the hackathon start and end?
- Where is the event? Where do I sleep?