Volunteer for the IHE NA Connectathon 2015: Gain real-world health IT experience at the largest interoperability testing event in the US!
Apply by the November 21 deadline.
Volunteer with IHE USA to support the IHE North American (NA) Connectathon, January 26 - January 30, 2015 at the Cleveland Convention Center and HIMSS Innovation Center in downtown Cleveland!Apply to be a student volunteer to assist with the execution of this event. Volunteers can engage with 500+ of the industry's top engineers, architects and project managers from big-name companies.
What is a Connectathon?
- Network with 500+ of the industry's top engineers, architects and potential future employers
- Access to the IHE NA Connectathon testing floor and 150 of the industry's top organizations
- Complimentary Connectathon Conference registration and access to educational sessions on January 28
- Reduced price tickets to the Connectathon social event at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Experience real-world health IT technology, testing and standards
Who can volunteer?
- Active undergraduate or graduate students studying in healthcare or technology
- 21 years of age or older
- Greater Cleveland-area residents
What is my commitment?
- Must volunteer and work three (3) eight-hour shifts between January 26 - 29, 2015
- Participants must provide their own transportation
- Attend two training sessions: one online webinar and one on-site training session